Home Maintenance Services Near Me
Home Maintenance Services
- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day & Next day Bookings
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
Hiring Home Maintenance Services Near Me In UK
Do you ever find yourself feeling overwhelmed with the task of keeping your home clean and tidy? Well, it might not be because you don’t have the time or the energy – it could be because you don’t know where to start.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of home maintenance services near me that will help you get started on a routine that will keep your home in great shape. From cleaning to fixing things that aren’t working properly, these services have something for everyone. So whether you need a one-time job or a long-term solution, check out our list and get started today.
What Is A Home Maintenance Service?
A home maintenance service provides regular, scheduled maintenance for your home, such as checking the water pressure, checking your heating and cooling systems, addressing any broken windows or locks, etc.
Typically, a home maintenance service will charge by the hour or by the number of services performed. They may also offer discounts if you refer friends or family members.
Types Of Home Maintenance Services Near Me
There are many types of home maintenance services near me available in the UK. Some common services include:
- Cleaning: One of the most common home maintenance services is cleaning. This can include anything from deep cleaning to regular window cleaning.
- Repair: Another common service is repairing things that have broken or stopped working. This can include fixing a leaky faucet, fixing a door that won’t close, or fixing a drywall issue.
- Maintenance: Maintenance services involve keeping your home in good condition by performing routine tasks like checking air conditioning and heating systems, inspecting roofs, checking windows and doors for damage, and more.
- Pest control: Pest control is another common service offered by home maintenance providers. This includes exterminating pests like ants, spiders, rodents, and cockroaches; as well as controlling plant pests like spider mites and aphids.
How Do You Choose The Best Home Maintenance Service For Your Needs?
If you are like most homeowners, you probably have a few maintenance projects that you keep putting off. Maybe it’s an easy fix like fixing a light switch, or maybe it’s something more complex like fixing a roof leak. Whatever the case may be, when it comes to home maintenance services near me in UK, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why it’s important to do your research and figure out what type of service is best for your needs.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a home maintenance service. First and foremost, make sure that the company has experience working with the specific types of homes and fixtures that you have. Second, consider how often the service will be needed and how much it will cost. Third, make sure that the service has adequate insurance coverage in case of accidents. Finally, ask questions about how the company plans to carry out each task and whether any special equipment or tools will be necessary.
Once you have determined which home maintenance service is right for you, begin researching those companies online or through Consumer Reports magazine or other reputable resources. Once you have narrowed down your choices, call each company and make an appointment to see if they can meet your needs. Be prepared to answer any questions that the company has about your home and its components. In most cases, hiring a professional home maintenance service will save you time and money in the long run.
What Are The Benefits Of Hiring A Home Maintenance Service?
When it comes to keeping your home in top condition, hiring a professional home maintenance service can be a great way to go. Here are some of the benefits you could reap:
- Improved Home Comfort and Security.
If something is not properly maintained in your home, it may become uncomfortable or even dangerous. A professional home maintenance service will be able to identify and fix any problems quickly, which will help improve your living conditions overall.
- Hassle-Free Maintenance.
No matter how busy you are, it's important that your home retains its look and functionality. With a professional home maintenance service on hand, you'll never have to worry about any repairs or updates being done on your own time constraints- they'll take care of everything for you!
- Better Sustainability.
Keeping your home in good condition not only makes it more comfortable but also helps protect it from potential damage down the line. By having a professional maintain the property on a regular basis, you're ensuring that both the structure and contents of your house stay healthy and intact for years to come.
So why not give a home maintenance service near me a try? You may find that you're pleasantly surprised by just how much they can do for you!
Criteria's To Look Out For In Hiring A Home Maintenance Services
When hiring a home maintenance service, make sure to look out for these criteria:
- The company should have a good reputation.
- The company should be licensed and insured.
- The company should have a track record of successful completed projects.
- The company should have a team of experienced professionals.