Professional Floor Tiling Services
- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day & Next day Bookings
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
The Ultimate Guide To Finding The Best Home Floor Tiling Services
When it comes to home renovations, one of the most important aspects is choosing the right flooring. Not only does the flooring add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your home, but it can also make your life a lot easier.
That’s why we’ve put together this guide regarding the best home flooring services. In it, you will learn about the different types of flooring available and which is best for your needs. You will also discover tips on how to find the right flooring installer and more.
Read on to find out all you need to know in order to choose the perfect flooring for your home!
What Is Floor Tiling?
Floor tiling is a common and popular home improvement project. It's a great way to update your flooring, add style and character to your home, and make it more comfortable and durable. There are a few things you need to keep in mind when choosing floor tiles for your home.
The first thing you'll want to consider is the type of flooring you have. If you have wooden floors, tile may not be the best option. Vinyl or laminate floors will require different types of tiles that will protect the underlying surface from damage.
If you're looking to change just one or two tiles in a room, there are plenty of options available at most hardware stores and home centers. But if you're looking to completely re-tile an entire room, it's important to hire an experienced professional.
There are a few things to look for when selecting floor tiles for your home:
- Style - Do you want traditional patterns or something more modern?
- Size - How big do you want the tiles?
- Texture - Do you want them smooth or textured?
- Color - What colors do you want?
- Price tag - How much will each tile cost?
Once you've decided on all these factors, it's time to start shopping! There are hundreds of styles, sizes and colors of floor tiles available on the market today, so it can be hard to decide which ones will work best in your particular home. Talk with friends,
Types Of Floor Tiling
There are many different types of flooring that can be tiled in your home, and the options vary depending on your needs and budget. You can choose from a variety of materials, including tile, stone, ceramic, slate, wood, and laminate.
If you're considering commercial flooring for a business or commercial setting, you'll need to choose between an epoxy or vinyl finish. In residential settings, most homeowners opt for a tile finish because it's practical, looks great once installed and comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
When choosing a tile contractor or tiler to work on your project, make sure to ask about their experience with specific types of flooring. Some contractors are more experienced with certain types of flooring than others; this will ensure that the job is done correctly and you don't have to worry about any potential problems down the line.
How To Choose The Right Tile For Your Flooring Needs
When it comes to choosing the right tile for your flooring needs, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, make sure the tile is compatible with the rest of your home décor.
- Then, consider what type of flooring you're thinking about installing: wood, laminate, vinyl, or carpet?
- Once you've got those basics covered, it's time to decide on your style: modern, traditional, transitional, or coastal?
- And lastly, figure out how big of a tile area you need and what type of texture (symmetrical or irregular) you're looking for.
With all that information at hand, it's easy to find the perfect tile for your floor!
The Advantages Of Hiring A Floor Tiling Service Provider
When it comes to home flooring, there are many options and styles to choose from. However, if you want something that will look great and last for years, hiring a professional floor tiler is the best option.
Here are some of the advantages of hiring a floor tiling service provider:
- They have experience.
Hiring a professional tiler knows how to install tile floors correctly and ensure they last for years. They have been doing it for years, so they know what works and what doesn't. This means your tiles will be installed properly and look amazing!
- They're affordable.
Hiring a professional tiler isn't always expensive. In fact, sometimes it can be cheaper than doing it yourself. Not only do you save on the cost of materials, but you also avoid the risk of making mistakes that could damage your floors or walls later on.
- They're reliable.
A good floor tiler is always reliable. They'll show up on time, complete the job as promised, and clean up after themselves – no matter how big or small the job may be. You can count on them to deliver quality work every time, which is important when you're investing in your home's appearance
Factors You Should Consider When Booking For A Floor Tiling Service Provider
When it comes to choosing a floor tiling service provider, there are a few things you should consider. Here are six key factors:
- The provider's experience. A company with years of experience is likely to do a better job than one that just started working in the floor tiling industry.
- The provider's qualifications. Make sure that the tiler you choose has the necessary certification and licensing requirements to carry out your project correctly.
- Whether the provider uses pre-finished tiles or not. Some providers prefer to use pre-finished tiles so you don't have to worry about installation yourself afterwards. Others prefer to leave the installation up to you, so you can control every aspect of the project.
- The price range for the service provided. Be sure to get a quote for all of your potential options so you can get an idea of pricing ranges and what you would be expected to pay for each service offered.
- The type of finished product you'll receive. You may want your floor tiles to be completely invisible once they're installed, or you may want them to have some subtle design features incorporated into them. You'll need to speak with your tiler about this specific requirement if it's important to you.
- Timeframe for delivery and installation services provided by the contractor/serviceprovider. Again, make sure that you get quotes from different providers so that you can compare timelines and see which one
Preparation Tips For Floor Tiling
To get the best finished flooring in your home, follow these preparation tips:
- Have a plan. In order to get the most accurate quote for your flooring project, first make a plan. Clearly outline all of the areas you want tiled, including height and width requirements, as well as any room boundaries that need to be taken into account. This will help ensure that the contractor you choose understands exactly what you need and can provide an accurate estimate.
- Get estimates from multiple contractors. Once you have a good idea of what you want, it's time to get bids from a few different contractors. Try not to be swayed by one low bid, as there is usuallyroom for improvement in terms of quality and price. Compare quotes based on specific details such as tile type, grout type and number of tiles needed; this will give you the best overall value for your money.
- Prioritize your needs. Once you've received bids from several contractors, it's time to put together a prioritized list of features that are most important to you (such as brand name tiles or specific colors). Make sure each contractor knows which features are most important to you so they can provide quotes accordingly.
- Be prepared for delays and changes. No matter how carefully you plan your project, there is always going to be some unexpected delays or changes along the way - don't stress! Bring enough supplies with you onsite in case something
Finishing Touches For A Successful Floor Installation
When you’re ready to finish your floor installation, be sure to take care of the small details. Here are a few final tips to help make your job go smoothly:
- Get the right tile. Not all floor tiles are created equal. Make sure to choose tiles that will look good together and coordinate with your other decorating choices.
- Check for grout lines. If you have any areas where the tile meets the concrete or wood flooring, be sure to check for grout lines and seal them up if necessary. This will keep your floor looking its best for years to come.
- Clean up before you leave. Take care not to leave any mess behind when you’re done installing your flooring – clean up all the materials and tools used in the installation process before you head out! This will help ensure that your new floor is looking great from start to finish.