Find A Handyman Near Me
- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day & Next day Bookings
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
Find A Handyman Near You - The Ultimate Guide
Our houses are full of things that need fixing - an old fence needs to be replaced, a leaking roof needs to be fixed, and our toilets have been clogged for days. If you want to do these repairs without the hassle, or if you're just looking for a good handyman, this article has all the information you need about where to find one near you.
A handyman is a great resource for all sorts of repairs and improvements around the home. From fixing leaks and fixing broken pipes, to installing new locks and updating light fixtures, a handyman can help take care of just about any repair or improvement you need done around your home.
Five Rules For Hiring A Handyman Near You
The following should be applied or considered when looking to find a handyman near me.
- Do your research.
Before hiring a handyman, be sure to do some preliminary research to see if anyone in your area is reputable and has a good track record. You can look for reviews online or contact a local home improvement association to get recommendations.
- Be clear about what you need.
Be specific about the work you need done and the timeframe in which you need it done. This way, the handyman can be as accurate as possible in estimating the cost and time required.
- Be prepared to pay up front.
Most handymen charge by the job, not by the hour. Make sure you have enough money upfront to cover the costs of the job, and don't expect them to start work until they've received payment.
- Don't hesitate to ask for help.
If you find yourself confused about something or if something goes wrong during the job, don't hesitate to ask your handyman for help. He'll be happy to oblige!
- Be prepared for surprises.
Handymen often come with their own set of tools and equipment, and unexpected problems may occur during the job that require extra attention from them. Be aware of potential costs associated with such unexpected complications, and be prepared to cover them if they happen.
Why Do I Need To Find A Handyman?
THe need to find a handyman near me is great for a lot of things around the house – from fixing a leaky faucet to putting up shelves. But if you’re not sure whether you need one or not, here are some reasons why you might want to consider hiring one.
- You Can Save Money on Repairs.
If you have a handyman doing repairs around your home, you can save a lot of money on repairs by having him do them instead of taking them to a professional. Not only will you be able to save money on the repair itself, but you may also be able to get discounts on the materials used in the repair.
- You Can Get Quick Fixes.
If something is broken and needs to be fixed as soon as possible, having a handyman around can help get it fixed quickly. Handymen know how to work quickly and efficiently so they can get the job done as quickly as possible.
- You Can Trust Them to Do What They Say They'll Do.
One of the biggest benefits of hiring a handyman is that you can trust him to do what he says he'll do. If you're not familiar with a particular task or tool, hiring a handyman can give you someone who is familiar with the process and can help guide you through it.
- They're Experienced and Know How to Use Tools Correctly.
A big part of you having to find a handyman near me is that they have vast knowledge about the neighborhood, experience at what they do and how to use which tool to use for what and easily find their way around the problem.
Factors To Consider When I Find A Handyman Near You
When you're looking to find a handyman near me, there are a few things to consider.
- First, what type of work do you need done?
- Second, who do you trust to do the job properly?
- Third, how much do you want to spend?
- Finally, where are you located?
If you need simple repairs or general maintenance done around your home, a handyman likely isn't the best option. Handymen are typically skilled in specific areas such as carpentry or plumbing, and they may not be familiar with other aspects of home repair.
If you're looking for someone to install new cabinets or tile in your bathroom, for example, a handyman might not be the best option. In these cases, hiring an experienced contractor is usually a better choice.
Similarly, if you have a lot of valuable items in your home that could be damaged if not handled properly by a handyman, it might not be worth it to hire them.
Finally, consider location. If you're located in a large city where there are many skilled contractors available, it may not make sense to hire a handyman. In contrast, if you're located in a small town where only one or two contractors provide services, it might be worthwhile to consider hiring a handy
Benefits Of Finding A Handyman
If you're looking for a handyman to help with a small repair or general maintenance project, there are many benefits to finding one near you. Not only can you save time and money by hiring someone in your local area, but you can also be sure that the person you choose is qualified and experienced.
Here are some of the most common benefits you get when you find a handyman near me:
- You can save time and money: A handyman is typically much less expensive than hiring a professional contractor, and many small repairs or maintenance tasks can be completed in a short amount of time.
- You can be sure the person you hire is qualified: Handymen are typically well-trained and experienced in their field, meaning that they will be able to handle most projects with ease.
- You can be sure the person will do a good job: Most handypersons take pride in their work and will go above and beyond to ensure that your project is finished to your satisfaction.
What Is The Expected Cost When I Hire A Handyman Near Me
When you need a handyman in the UK, it is important to do your research. The average cost for a handyman ranges from £50 to £100 per hour, depending on the skill level and experience of the handyman. When on the lookout to find a handyman near me, it is also important to make sure that you are hiring someone who is registered with the relevant professional body.
Hire A Professional Today!
If you're looking to find a handyman near me to help with a project in your home, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, it's important to find someone who is licensed and insured.
- Second, make sure the handyman you choose has experience working in your specific type of home.
- Third, be sure to specify exactly what you need help with and be clear about your expectations.
- Finally, make sure to pay your handyman on time and in full so that he or she can get started on the project as soon as possible.