Professional Bathroom Repair
- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day & Next day Bookings
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Book your appointment for Handyman Services
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
Bathroom Repair Services For Every Budget - Find The Right Handyman For You
A bathroom can be one of the most important rooms in your home. But if it's not maintained properly, it can quickly become a mess. Not to mention, bathrooms are often places where water leakage and other problems occur.
That's why it's so important to have a reliable bathroom repair service on hand to take care of any issues as soon as they arise. Here, we will explore some of the best bathroom repair services for every budget. From affordable solutions to high-end options, you'll be able to find the perfect solution for your needs.
If you're experiencing issues with your bathroom, it's time to get repairs done. There are many different repair services available to suit every budget, and we've compiled a list of the best ones for you.
If you're on a tight budget, MyConstructor is a great option. We offer affordable bathroom repairs and renovations, and they'll even help you prepare your bathroom for new construction.
Types Of Bathroom Repairs
There are a few different types of bathroom repairs that can be done. Some common repairs include fixing leaks, fixing cracked tiles, repairing shower cement, and repairing tubs.
- Leak Repair: When it comes to leaking repair, one of the most common things that contractors will do is replace the damaged section of the pipe with a new one. This can be done in several different ways, depending on the type of pipe that is being replaced. Some methods involve using an epoxy sealant to fix the pipe permanently, while others use metal tape or a bracket to hold the sealant in place until it hardens.
- Tiled Repair: Another common type of bathroom repair is tile repair. This usually involves replacing broken tiles or fixing them so that they no longer leak. Tile repair can be tricky because it requires a lot of precision and knowledge about how building materials work.
- Shower Cement Repair: Another common type of bathroom repair is shower cement repair. Shower cement is a kind of adhesive that is used to join tiles together and keep them from coming loose. Sometimes they will start to break down over time, and this will lead to leaks and other problems.
- Tub Repair: Finally, tub repairs are also quite common. Tubs can often become cracked due to normal wear and tear or because of water damage. Tub repairs involve either fixing the crack completely or just sealing it up so that water cannot get into the area anymore.
Bathroom Leakage Repair
If your bathroom is leaking water, it's time to call in professional bathroom repair services. There are many different types of leakage, and each requires a specific type of repair. From fixing a simple hole in the wall to more complex installations, our team can help get your bathroom back into shape quickly and affordably.
To start, we'll assess the problem and give you a cost estimate for the necessary repairs. If you have minor leakage, we may be able to do the repair on-site. If there is significant water damage or microbial growth, we may need to send someone out to fix it. Regardless of the repair required, our team will work diligently to get your bathroom back up and running as quickly and painlessly as possible.
What To Expect When Hiring A Bathroom Repair Service
When it comes to fixing up your bathroom, you don't have to break the bank. MyConstructor is an affordable bathroom repair services provider that can take care of everything from fixing a leaky faucet to restoring stained drywall. Here's what to expect when hiring bathroom repair services:
- An estimate will be provided for the repairs.
- The contractor will arrive on time and complete the repairs as promised.
- Any additional repairs that may be required will be discussed beforehand, and the cost will be agreed upon in advance.
- The contractor will leave the bathroom in the same condition as when they arrived.
- If there are any follow-up questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Advantages Of Choosing A Professional Bathroom Repair Services
There are many reasons why you might want to choose a professional bathroom repair service. Maybe you're experiencing an issue that is just too big or complicated for you to handle, or maybe your bathroom is in need of a full renovation.
In any case, here are some of the main advantages of hiring a professional handyman:
- They have experience addressing specific bathroom problems.
A professional will know exactly what needs to be done to fix your bathroom, and they'll have the skills and tools necessary to get the job done quickly and correctly. This means less hassle for you and more time to focus on other things.
- They use top-of-the-line equipment and materials.
Professional bathroom repair services always use the best possible materials and equipment available, which means the job will be done right the first time - and without any additional surprises down the line.
- They're reliable - always there when you need them.
Many professionals offer 24/7/365 service, so you can count on them no matter what happens in your life (or schedule). In addition, most businesses offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure that you're getting the best possible value for your money.