Bathroom Lighting Fitting Service
Bathroom Light Fitting Services
- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day & Next day Bookings
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
Bathroom Light Fitting Service: The Ultimate Guide To Decorating Your Bathroom
Are you looking for a light fitting to make your bathroom stand out? Well, you've come to the right place! This guide will discuss everything you need to know about bathroom light fittings, from what they are to how to choose the perfect one for your needs. Read on to figure out the basics and better idea of bathroom light fitting.
What Is A Bathroom Light Fitting?
A bathroom light fitting is simply a piece of hardware that attaches to the wall and provides illumination for your bathroom. They come in all different shapes and sizes and can range in price from very affordable to quite expensive. There are also various types available, so it's important to choose the one that best suits your needs.
So, what should you look for when choosing a bathroom light fitting?
- First and foremost, you'll want to consider how much light you need in your bathroom. Some bathrooms only require a small amount of illumination, while others may require a lot more.
- Additionally, you'll want to consider how formal or informal your bathroom will be. Are you looking for something that will look nice and classy or something that will scream, "I'm not taking my socks off in here"?
- Finally, consider your budget - some fittings are much more affordable than others. Now that we've covered the basics let's move on to other interesting topics about bathroom light fitting.
Types of Bathroom Light Fittings
- LED lights are increasingly popular among bathroom users because they consume very little energy and last for many years. They also have a bright light that highlights features in the bathtub or shower.
- Incandescent bulbs produce a warm, natural-looking light that most people find pleasing. However, incandescent bulbs can become hot and may not be suitable for bathrooms with children or pets.
- Compact fluorescent lights (CFLs) are becoming more popular because they produce bright white light that doesn't heat up as incandescent bulbs. CFLs also last much longer than incandescent bulbs and are cheaper to replace over time.
- High-intensity discharge (HID) lamps use a special type of bulb that emits high levels of UV radiation which helps to kill bacteria and fungus in the air. While HID lamps are more expensive than CFLs or LEDs. They also produce a brighter light, perfect for illuminating large areas in the bathroom, such as tile surfaces or walls.
How To Choose The Right Bathroom Light Fitting
When choosing a bathroom light fitting, you must consider your specific needs. Here are some tips to help you choose the right light fitting for your bathroom:
- Consider the fixture size: You'll want to choose a light fitting that is large enough to cover the area you need it to but not so large that it takes up too much space.
- Look for a light fitting with a flexible neck: This will make it easier to adjust the light output as needed.
- Consider the type of bulb: LED and CFL light fittings usually come with interchangeable bulbs, while incandescent light fittings use only standard bulbs. Choose the type of bulb that best suits your needs.
- Consider the price: While each type of light fitting has its benefits, some are more expensive. It's important to consider what features are most important to you before making a purchase.
Most Common Types Of Light Fittings
- Ceiling lights - These are perfect for providing general lighting in a room. They can be easily adjusted using a pull cord or switch.
- Floor lamps - These are ideal for sitting in front of chairs or beds, and they come in various shapes and sizes.
- Sconces - These are typically triangular and perfect for adding extra light to a room without taking up too much space.
How To Choose The Best Bathroom Light Fitting
If you're ever in the market for a new bathroom light fitting, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Firstly, what type of light do you need? This can be tricky since different fixtures are designed for various purposes. For instance, a vanity light might be prepared to give off a soft glow, while a medicine cabinet light might be used to illuminate the contents brightly.
- Secondly, how wide should the light fitting be? Generally speaking, wider fittings cover more area and provide a brighter light. However, they might not look as elegant as narrower fittings.
- Thirdly, what style should the bathroom light fitting have? Several types are available, including traditional pendants, sconces and track lighting. Choosing one that matches your décor and looks good in the space is important.
- Fourthly, how much do you want to spend? Bathroom lights can range from inexpensive options that provide basic illumination to more expensive fixtures that offer more features or include decorative elements. It's important to find one that fits your needs and budget.
4 Ways To Avoid Squeaky Bathroom Fittings
Nothing is quite as frustrating as a bathroom that makes the most heinous noises when you shower or tub. Fortunately, you can take a few simple steps to reduce the sound of your bathroom fittings and make them more tolerable.
- Get a good quality sealant: One of the simplest ways to reduce noise from your bathroom fittings is to get a good quality sealant. This will help create a tighter seal between the fitting components and make it less likely for water to leak or move around. It's also worth noting that some types of sealants can enhance the look and feel of your bathroom - so it's worth trying out different brands and formulations to see what works best for you.
- Avoid using very cold water: One common cause of noisy bathroom fittings is using very cold water - water that is too cold can cause pipes to make harsh noises when it flows through them. If your bathroom fittings make lots of noise when you use very cold water, consider investing in a better-quality water heater or upgrading your plumbing system altogether.
- Clean well: One of the most important things you can do to reduce noise from your bathroom fittings is to keep them clean. Not only will this help protect your investment, but it will also result in reduced wear and tear on the components, which means they'll last longer overall. Make sure to regularly clean all surfaces inside and outside your bathroom fittings, including the shower head, the taps, and the drain.
- Use soft water: One final tip for reducing bathroom fittings' noise is more soothing water. Hard water can cause pipes to make louder noises when it flows through them, but soft water generally has a lower mineral content and won't cause as much noise. If you can't find soft water near you (or prefer not to use it), consider using a water filter or treatment system to reduce noise.
5 Best Reasons To Install A New Bathroom Light Fitting
Bathroom light fittings can be a great way to add personality to your bathroom and make it look more like your personal space. Here are the five best reasons to install a new bathroom light fitting:
- They can improve the overall lighting in your bathroom.
- They can help you relax after a long day.
- They can brighten up a dark bathroom.
- They can make your bathroom look more modern and stylish.
- They can add value to your home.
9 Reasons Why To Consider Replacing Your Bathroom Fitting With LED
- LED bathroom fittings are energy-efficient, saving you money in the long term.
- They're easy to maintain - just replace the batteries when needed.
- They look great, enhancing your bathroom's décor while conserving energy.
- They're not affected by moisture and can be used in any climate - perfect for bathrooms with damp walls or floors.
- LED bathroom fittings can be dimmed or turned off entirely if you don't want them on, leaving your bathroom fully lit or dark as required.
- They come in various styles and colours to suit any décor, making them perfect for updating your bathroom without breaking the bank.
- If you have an older electric fitting in your bathroom that needs replacing, LED bathroom fittings are a cost-effective way to upgrade without having to install a whole new system.
- You can find LED bathroom fittings in standard and high-specification designs, so there's something for everyone - regardless of budget!
- Finally, LED bathroom fittings are incredibly durable. They will last for many years without fail - making them the perfect choice for those who value reliability above all else in their hardware choices!