TV Wall Mounting Service
TV Wall Mounting Service
- Mounting all types of brackets (tilting, multi-positional, flat-to-wall)
- Our Handymen will bring all necessary tools & equipment
- We can mount every type of TV on every type of wall
- Cable and Wire concealment/hiding
- Our dedicated specialists will give you expert advice on how to best position your TV screen
- Flexible Hours; Book a time that suits you
- Same Day Bookings
- Free Cancellation Anytime
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
Everything About Our TV Wall Mounting Services
Planning your home entertainment set-up can be a daunting task, but don’t worry - there are professionals out there who can help. Continue reading for some tips on how to find the best tv wall mounting service in the UK.
What Is A TV Wall Mounting Service?
A TV Wall Mounting Service is a professional installation service that will securely mount your TV on the wall in your home. This service is perfect for those who do not have the time or skills to install a TV themselves, or for those who are not comfortable with working with electrical wiring.
When you hire a TV Wall Mounting Service, our qualified contractors will come to your home and assess the walls where your TV will be mounted. They will give you expert advice on where and how to best position your TV screen. They will be fully equipped to carry out the installation that same day.
TV Wall Mounting Services are available in most major metropolitan areas in the UK. If you are unsure whether or not a TV Wall Mounting Service is right for you, please contact MyConstructor and we would be happy to help you determine if this is the right service for you.
The Different Types Of TV Wall Mounting Services
There are a few different types of TV wall mounting services that you can use when hiring one.
Standard TV Wall Mounting
This is the most common type of TV mounting service and it involves attaching the TV to the wall using screws or nails.
This service is for two TVs and involves using two mounts, one on each side of the TV.
Freestanding TV Wall Mount
This type of mount is perfect if you have a large TV and want to free up space on your wall. These mounts attach to the wall using screws and are usually taller than standard mounts.
How To Measure Your TV For Wall Mounting
If you're thinking about mounting your TV to the wall, there are a few things you need to know first. Here's a guide on how to measure your television for wall mounting and some tips on selecting the right mount for your needs.
First, find out what size TV you have. Most TVs are measured in inches and can be found on the packaging or online. Once you know the size of your TV, find out what type of mount it requires.
There are three main types of mounts: flat, articulating and tilt-only. Flat mounts require the use of screws to attach the TV to the wall, articulating mounts allow the TV to move side-to-side and up-and-down, while tilt-only mounts only allow for tilting. Depending on your needs, one of these mounts may be better suited for your TV.
Once you know what type of mount your TV requires, make sure to measure your wall where you plan to put it. Use a level to ensure that the TV is level before moving forward. Most TVs come with mounting instructions that will tell you how far from the wall to place the screws.
Now that you've measured and determined the type of mount your TV requires, it's time to select the right mount for your needs. There are a variety of mounts available on the market, so it can be hard to choose the right one for you.
Some factors you may want to consider include; price, warranty, ease of use and compatibility.
Once you've decided on a mount, make sure to read the manufacturer's instructions carefully to make sure you're following all the necessary steps.
Why You Need To Hire A TV Wall Mounting Service
When it comes to getting a new TV, many people opt to simply mount it to the wall using a bracket or mount. However, this can be a dangerous and time-consuming process if you're not familiar with it. That's where a tv wall mounting service comes in.
A TV wall mounting service will have professionally installed brackets or mounts for your TV, making the process quick and easy. Plus, they'll also provide all the necessary tools and instructions, so you can mount your TV in no time at all.
So why not hire a TV wall mounting service to get your new TV installed quickly and safely? It's the perfect way to make sure you're getting the most out of your new purchase.
What Do You Need To Know Before Hiring A TV Wall Mounting Service
There are a few things you should know before hiring a tv wall mounting service in the UK.
The first thing to consider is your budget. You don't want to overspend on your mounting service, but you also don't want to go with something cheap that will likely not last long.
Next, think about where you'll be mounting your TV. If it's close to the ground, then a mount that uses screws will be more suited to your needs. However, if your TV is mounted high up on the wall, then a mount that uses suction cups or magnets might be better suited.
Finally, make sure to ask any potential mounting service providers about their warranty. Some of them offer warranties that cover parts and/or labor for a certain number of years. This can help ensure that you're getting a quality service at a fair price.
How To Hire The Right TV Wall Mounting Service
If you're looking to mount a TV on the wall, there are a few things to consider. To get the best possible results, you'll need to hire a professional TV wall mounting service. Here's a guide on how to choose the right one for your needs.
- Make sure the service is qualified.
Not all professionals who offer TV wall mounting services are qualified experts. Make sure to ask about their qualifications and experience before hiring them. If they don't have any qualifications or experience in the field, it's probably not worth hiring them.
- Ask about prices and availability.
It's important to get an idea of what prices and availability are before making a decision. Prices will vary depending on the size of the TV, location, and type of service required.
- Check out reviews.
Before hiring a TV wall mounting service, it's important to check out customer reviews to see if they were satisfied with the service provided.
- Ask about insurance and warranties.
Some TV wall mounting services offer insurance and warranties in case something goes wrong. It's important to know about these features before making a decision.
- Compare prices and services.
Once you have a few professionals in mind, compare their prices and services to see which one is best for you.
Cost Implication Of Hiring A TV Wall Mounting Service
When it comes to buying a new television or mounting a TV on the wall, many people might not know that there are several cost implications that come with the decision. Hiring a professional tv wall mounting service will ensure that your TV is mounted securely and looks its best.
Depending on the size of your TV and the location where it will be installed, here are some of the costs you should expect to pay:
- Base price for installation.
This is typically a one-time fee, and will cover the cost of installing the mounts and securing your TV to the wall.
- Additional charges for larger TVs.
Larger TVs will often require additional mounts and brackets in order to be securely mounted to the wall, as well as extra cable management provisions. This can add up quickly, so be sure to ask your installer about any specific requirements for your particular TV.
- Additional charges for TVs with curved screens.
Many TVs now come with curved screens, which requires special considerations when mounting them on the wall. Your installer will be able to provide more information about this before installation begins.
Don't Think Twice! Hire A Professional Handyman Today!
By hiring a Professional TV Wall Mounting Service, you can be sure that all of these costs will be taken care of for you. Not only that, but your TV will look its best when installed and will be more stable and secure on the wall.
If you're looking for a reliable and affordable TV wall mounting service in the UK, then Myconstructor is your best bet. We offer an extremely fast and easy installation process, with prices that can't be beated!
Plus, we always ensure that our clients are happy with our work. If you're interested in our tv wall mounting service, fill the online form. You can easily compare prices & reviews of trustworthy handymen all across the United Kingdom, in order to choose the best deal depending on your needs and requirements!