Sofa Cleaning Hire
Sofa Cleaning Hire
- Professional deep cleaning as per London's estate agencies cleaning standards
- 100% Deposit Back Guarantee
- Free Re-clean within 48 hours, if necessary
- Flexible Hours; book a time that suits you
- Same Day Bookings
- Free Cancellation Policies
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose your cleaning services:
Recently booked jobs
Sofa Cleaning Hire In The UK
When you’re considering whether or not to hire a sofa cleaner in the UK, there are a few things you need to take into account.
- First and foremost, make sure you understand the type of sofa that needs cleaning. Are there spots that accumulate dirt and dust? Are there fabrics that can be damaged by chemical cleaners?
- Once you have an understanding of your sofa’s specific needs, it’s time to look at the various sofa cleaning hire services on offer. Choosing the right service is important, as is ensuring that the cleaner is qualified and insured for the job.
In addition, remember to budget for the cleaning process; it’s not uncommon for cleaners to charge by room or by piece of furniture. With all these things in mind, consider calling one of our expert sofa cleaners in the UK today!
Types Of Sofa Cleaning Hire
There are many types of sofas, each with their own cleaning requirements. Here are four common types and the cleaning methods required:
- Lounger sofa:
Cleaning this type of sofa is straightforward - just vacuum cleaner and dustpan required.
- Sofa bed:
This type of sofa needs a little more attention, as there may be spills or food residue on the surface. A vacuum cleaner and duster should do the trick.
- 3-seater suite:
This type of sofa typically has three seats, so it requires extra care in terms of cleaning. A professional cleaner may use a machine with a scrubbing brush to clean all surfaces thoroughly.
- Sectional sofa:
This type of sofa requires more work than other sofas, as it has several pieces that must be cleaned individually - foot rest, backrests, arm rests and sides. A stiff brush or cloth can be used to clean all areas carefully.
The Different Kinds Of Cleaning Methodology Used
There are many different cleaning methodology used when hiring a sofa cleaning hire company in the UK.
- The most common is called "deep clean", which involves the use of powerful vacuum cleaners and steam cleaners to deep clean all the fabric and upholstery. This type of clean is usually required if there are any stains or pet hair present on the sofa.
- Another common method is called "surface clean". In this case, only the surface of the sofa will be cleaned using a vacuum cleaner and soft cloths. This type of clean is ideal for those who don't have time to do a full deep clean or if they only have light dirt and dust particles on their sofas.
- The last method is called "touch up". This involves only superficially cleaning the sofas with a damp cloth and a little bit of soap. It's ideal for people who have limited time or don't want to spend too much money on cleaning services.
Tips For Sofa Cleaning Hire
When it comes to cleaning your sofa, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are a few tips for cleaning your sofa yourself:
- First, make sure that the sofa is clean before you start. Remove any debris or dust with a cloth before starting.
- Next, use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dirt and dust from the surface of the sofa. Be careful not to damage the fabric!
- Finally, use a furniture polish or spray cleaner to restore the surface of the sofa to its original condition.
Sofas That Require Special Attention
If you have a sofa that's in need of a good cleaning, you may be interested in hiring a professional to do the job for you. There are some sofas that are just too big or delicate for a regular cleaner to handle, so it's best to hire a specialist.
Here are some of the more sensitive sofas that require extra care:
- Sofa Armrests: If your sofa has armrests, make sure they're clean and free from any frays or tears. These areas can easily become dirty and matted, making them difficult to clean.
- Pillows: If your sofa has pillows, make sure they're also clean and free from any dust, lint, or fabric debris. This area can quickly become cluttered with dirt and debris if not cleaned on a regular basis.
- Cushions: Cushions on sofas can often get dirty due to spilled coffee or other liquid drinks. To prevent this problem from happening in the future, be sure to regularly vacuum all of the cushions on your sofa.
Sofas That Require Extra Care When Cleaning
There are some sofas that are just too big or delicate for a regular cleaner to handle. For these types of sofas, it's best to hire a specialist who will know how to properly clean them.
Here are four sofas that require extra special attention when it comes to cleaning:
- Sofa with a Fabric Upholstery: If your sofa has a fabric upholstery, be sure to clean the entire piece including the back, sides, and armrests. Many times fabrics can become stained or dirty over time, making them difficult to clean.
- Sofa with a Velvet Upholstery: Like fabric sofas, velvet sofas can also become dirty and matted over time. Be sure to clean the entire piece including the back, sides, and armrests. Many times fabrics can also become stained or dirty from use.
- Sofa with a Sleeper: If your sofa has a sleeper, be sure to clean the entire piece including the back, sides, and armrests. This type of sofa often becomes stained from liquid spills or food stains.
- Sofa with an Overstuffed cushion: Overstuffed sofas can often get messy very quickly. Be sure to clean all of the nooks and crannies on the couch including the cushions themselves. This type of sofa is usually too big for a regular cleaner to handle on their own.
Who Should Perform A Sofa Cleaning Hire?
If you're like most people, you probably don't think too much about your sofa. After all, it's just a piece of furniture that sits in your living room or family room and provides some comfort while you watch TV. But if your sofa is starting to look a bit grubby, you might want to consider hiring a professional to give it a good clean.
There are several reasons why someone might want to hire a professional to clean their sofa.
Perhaps the person just doesn't have the time or energy to do it themselves. Or maybe the couch is really stained and needs serious cleaning. In any case, if your sofa is looking a little tired and dirty, it's probably worth considering giving it a clean by someone who knows what they're doing.
Here are some things to keep in mind when hiring a professional to clean your sofa:
- First off, decide whether you want the cleaner to just do a general cleaning or if they will be specific about which parts of the couch need cleaning. Some cleaners specialize in only one type of cleaning - like upholstery - so make sure you ask about this before making your appointment.
- Be sure to provide as much information as possible about the condition of your couch so the cleaner can get an accurate idea of what needs to be done. Include TDS (time, date, and situation) information if possible so that the cleaner can match up treatments with specific stains.
- Be prepared for an additional cost for this service - usually around $50-$100 per hour. This is because professional cleaners generally use more powerful cleaning agents than those that someone can buy at a store.
What To Expect When Hiring A Sofa Cleaner
When you're ready to tackle that sofas and loveseats stain, it's important to have a professional on your side. Hiring a sofa cleaner in the UK can help get your furniture looking and smelling like new again! Here are some things to expect when hiring one:
- They'll take care of the entire process from start to finish. From prepping the furniture, to using the right cleaning agents, to achieving the desired results, a sofa cleaner will go above and beyond for you.
- You'll be able to trust their expertise. A professional sofa cleaner is experienced in tackling every kind of stain and fabric type, so they know just what to do to get your furniture looking its best.
- They'll keep your home clean while they're here. Not only will they clean your furniture, but they'll also make sure that all the mess is cleaned up when they're done. That way, you can relax knowing that your home is clean and organized while you're away!
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Sofa Cleaner?
It can cost anything from £10 to £50 to have a sofa cleaned, and depending on the size of the area that needs to be cleaned, this may take between 30 minutes and two hours. It is important to remember that there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to hiring a cleaner - what works for one person may not work for another. Some things to consider when looking for a cleaner are the size of the area being cleaned, how dirty the sofas are, how often they are used and whether or not pets or children are allowed in the room.
How To Get A Reputable Professional Sofa Cleaning Hire
When considering whether or not to hire a professional sofa cleaning hire service, it is important to be aware of the various qualifications and certifications of the professionals in this field. A reputable professional sofa cleaning hire service will typically possess at least one certification, such as ISO 14001 or EPA 814 Organic.
While it is important to choose a professional sofa cleaning hire service that meets your specific needs, it is also important to make sure that you are comfortable with the service provider. Ask for references and/or check out reviews online before hiring.