Maintenance Care Home Jobs
Maintenance Home Services
- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day & Next day Bookings
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
Homes Care - The Maintenance Care Home Jobs Who Keep Our Homes Running
From keeping our yards clean and free of leaves to fixing our windows when they get stuck open, there are many tasks that need to be completed in order for homes to run smoothly. But what about the jobs that are usually left to the professionals?
Here, we will explore some of the most common maintenance care home jobs and who should be doing them. From plumbing repairs to electrical work, read on to learn more about the benefits of hiring a professional maintenance care home jobs service.
The maintenance care home jobs who keep our homes running are those who work tirelessly to keep our buildings in top condition. From fixing leaks and broken faucets to repairing torn drywall, these workers are essential to keeping our homes running smoothly.
Most of these jobs require a high level of skill and knowledge and often require years of experience. With the amount of wear and tear that our homes can experience over time, it's important that the right people are staffing these establishments.
What Are The Different Types Of Maintenance Care Home Jobs Services?
Maintenance care home jobs can include a variety of tasks to keep your home running smoothly, like cleaning, repairing, and replacing parts. Depending on the job, you may need licenses or certifications. Many maintenance care home jobs also require good communication and organizational skills.
Some common maintenance care home jobs include:
- Cleaning: Cleansing homes include sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, and cleaning windows and doors.
- Repairing: Repairs can include fixing leaks, fixing broken locks, replacing light fixtures, and painting walls or ceilings.
- Replacing parts: Replacing parts can involve installing new toilets or sinks, changing door locks or air conditioning units, and refinishing wood floors or cabinets.
The Benefits Of Hiring Maintenance Care Home Jobs Services
Hiring a pro maintenance care home jobs service is typically a great decision for those who are looking for quality, hassle-free service. Not only will you be able to get the job done right, but you'll also likely save yourself a lot of time and money in the long run.
Here are some of the benefits of hiring a professional maintenance care home jobs:
- Quality Work- Hiring a pro maintenance care home jobs will ensure that your repair or renovation projects are carried out with the utmost precision and attention to detail. This is critical given the delicate nature of many home repairs and renovations.
- Time Savings - A pro maintenance care home jobs will often be able to complete your job faster than you could on your own, which can save you plenty of time and money in the long run.
- Improved Comfort - Properly maintained homes are usually warmer, more comfortable, and less prone to leaking or pests. This means fewer trips to the exterminator, extra insulation costs, or uncomfortable visits from pesky critters!
How Often Should You Hire A Pro Maintenance Care Home Jobs Services
If you are like most homeowners, you may take for granted the regular maintenance tasks your home requires. From cleaning to fixing leaky faucets, professional maintenance care home jobs services can help keep your home running smoothly and affordably.
Home maintenance should be done on a regular basis – at least once a month – to ensure that your home remains in good condition. If something goes wrong, having a pro on hand to take care of it quickly can save you time and money.
Finding the right pro maintenance care home jobs services can be expensive, but it's worth it to keep your home in top condition. Here are a few factors that can affect the cost:
- The size and complexity of the home.
- The type of pro maintenance care home jobs services required.
- The distance to the provider's office.
- The provider's experience and qualifications.