Professional Kitchen Repairs
- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day & Next day Bookings
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
Kitchen Repairs And What To Do When You Need Them
Kitchen repairs can be a hassle, but they don't have to be. With the right knowledge and resources, you can handle most repairs by hiring professional kitchen repairs services. Here, we will outline the different types of kitchen repairs and offer some tips on how to go about fixing them.
What Are Kitchen Repair Services?
Kitchen repair services are often necessary when something goes wrong in a kitchen. This could include things like a broken dishwasher, a malfunctioning stove, or a dirty oven. Professional kitchen repairs will come in and fix the issue, oftentimes with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
There are a few different types of kitchen repairs that you may need help with. Some common repairs include:
- Cabinet and countertop replacements.
- Removing and replacing tile or linoleum flooring.
- Fixing pipes, cracks, or leaks in the walls, ceilings, or floors.
- Hiding or fixing mistakes made when painting or decorating your kitchen.
If you see any of these problems, don't hesitate to call a professional to take care of them for you. You can also try some of the DIY solutions mentioned below. It's always better to be safe than sorry.
Why You Should Hire a Professional For Kitchen Repairs Services
If you have some small repairs or maintenance that needs to be done in your kitchen, there's no need to take on the entire project yourself - professional kitchen repairs can do it for you. Here are some reasons why hiring a pro is a good idea:
- They'll Have The Right Tools - Professional kitchen repairs services will always have the right tools and materials to do the job properly, so you won't have to worry about damaging your property or wasting time trying to find something that can fix your issue.
- They'll Be Experienced - Hiring someone who has years of experience in kitchen repairs can save you time and hassle down the road. They know what they're doing and will be able to minimize the damage caused by any mistakes they make.
- They'll Stand By Their Work - No one wants to deal with a contractor who doesn't stand behind their work, which is why professional kitchen repairs services always have insurance coverage in case something goes wrong. You can be sure that they're taking all necessary precautions so that you don't have any problems after their service is completed.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire Kitchen Repairs Services?
When it comes to kitchen repairs, there are a few things you should know in order to avoid any costly surprises.
Typically, kitchen repairs range from simple tasks like fixing a leaky faucet or replacing a single light bulb to more complicated repairs like tearing down and rebuilding a wall or floor.
In general, the cost of repairing your kitchen falls into two categories: what you need and what you don't. When estimating the cost of your repair, take into account the specific details of your situation - for example, if you have water damage on the floor, the cost of repairing that may be higher than if only water was leaking.
Hire A Professional Today!
If you ever find yourself in need of kitchen repairs, here are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, make sure to research reputable kitchen repair services and get an estimate.
- Next, break down the project into manageable tasks and estimate how much each task will cost.
- Finally, ask around for recommendations and try to get multiple estimates. With a little effort, you should be able to find a contractor who can help you with your repair without breaking the bank.