Flat Pack Furniture Assembly
Flat Pack Furniture Assembly
- Flexible Hours; Book a time that suits you
- Same Day Bookings
- Free Cancellation Anytime
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
The Ultimate Guide To Flat Pack Furniture Assembly
For many people, flat pack furniture assembly is something that they dread. It’s a chore that seems unnecessarily complicated and time-consuming. And if you’re like most people, you probably do it the old-fashioned way—by hand.
But what if there was an easier, more efficient way to assemble furniture?What if there was a way to do it without ever having to pick up a tool?
There is—and that easier way is called flat pack furniture assembly. Here, we will explore everything you need to know about flat pack furniture assembly and why it’s such a great option for homeowners. We’ll also provide a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
What Is Flat Pack Furniture?
If you're looking for an easy, affordable way to furnish your home with furniture, a flat pack is the way to go. Flat-pack furniture assembly is made up of individual pieces that are either pre-packaged or assembled on-site at the store.
The main benefit of flat pack furniture assembly is that it's super easy to set up and move around. All you need is a few tools and a little patience (flat pack furniture assembly isn't always perfect but it's definitely easier than traditional furniture).
If you're interested in trying out flat pack furniture assembly, be sure to read our guide on how to assemble it. We'll teach you everything you need to know about using tools and assembling the pieces correctly so your home stays comfortable for years to come!
Tips And Tricks for Flat Pack Furniture Assembly
Whether you're new to flat pack furniture assembly or a seasoned pro, these tips and tricks can help make the process a breeze.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully to ensure your furniture is assembled correctly.
- Use a level to ensure your pieces are all even as you go.
- Use heavy-duty scissors or a utility knife to cut the packaging tape quickly and easily.
- Be patient – assembling flat pack furniture assembly takes time, but it'll be worth it in the end!
Tools Needed For Flat Pack Furniture Assembly
Before starting, you will need the following tools:
- A Phillips head screwdriver
- A straight edge
- Pins or a nail gun
- An electric drill with a bit size of at least 1 inch
- A saw blade that is at least 18 inches long
- A hammer
- Tape measure
- Paint or a sealant
In order to assemble your flat pack furniture, you'll first need to remove the packaging. Start by removing the stickers and then peel off the paper covering.
Once the packaging is removed, you'll have a more visible surface on which to work. Use your Phillips head screwdriver to remove the screws that are holding the piece together. Be careful not to lose any of these screws!
Once all of the screws are removed, gently pry the piece apart. If there are any glue residues left behind, use a damp cloth to clean them off before proceeding. You can also use a vacuum cleaner if necessary.
Once everything is clean and dry, put the piece back together and replace any missing screws.
Next, use your straight edge to ensure that all of the seams are even and align correctly. Mark each seam with a pin or nail marker so that you don't accidently tear it while assembling later on. Drill holes in each seam using your electric drill with a bit size of at least 1 inch.
Now that you know how to assemble a flat-pack furniture piece, it's time to put everything together. Follow these steps for a perfect finish every time:
Make sure all of the screws are properly tightened. You don't want pieces falling off during assembly!
- If you're using a foam template, make sure it's properly aligned and tight against the piece before screwing in the screws.
- Apply pressure to the parts while screwing them in so they don't move around.
- Once all of the screws are in, use a clamp or wood wedge to hold the pieces in place while you paint or finish them.
Should I Hire A Professional?
If all of the above seems a daunting task for you, you can always hire a professional to undertake this daunting task. At MyConstructor, you can easily find qualified & experienced handymen in your area in order to choose the one that suits your needs. A handyman can save you a lot of time and money because he knows exactly what to do in order to assemble your furniture correctly. This way, you can rest assured that your furniture is safe to use and that there are no potential risks of accident.
Through our platform, you can instantly compare prices & reviews of professionals near your location and get access to affordable - low rates. You can book an appointment online only in a few steps and save all the stress and hassle for another time!