- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day & Next day Bookings
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
Professional Bathroom Fitting Services: Are They Worth It?
Everyone's dream is to have their own bathroom that is unique and reflects their personality, but how do you know if your current bathroom doesn't suit the way you live? There are many solutions that can help you find the right one for your lifestyle, whether they are in-home or commercial.
What Is Bathroom Fitting?
Bathroom fitting is the process of ensuring that your bathroom meets your specific needs and requirements. It can involve anything from selecting the right tile or stone to designing a functional layout.
When it comes to bathroom fittings, you need to consider a few things, such as how many people will be using the bathroom, whether it is for personal or professional use, and what type of climate the area experiences. When it comes to choosing a toilet, you should think about your needs and preferences.
For example, if you are a heavy sleeper, you might want to consider a toilet with acoustic insulation. Additionally, if you have children or pets in the house, you might want to choose a toilet that is easy to clean. When it comes to shower stalls, you should consider the space available and your personal preferences. For example, if you like wide showers, you might want to choose a stall that is wider than usual.
Additionally, if you have mobility issues or limited strength, you might want to choose a shower that has grab bars. When it comes to tiles or stone in your bathroom, you should think about both practicality and style. For example, if you have children who are constantly slipping and falling on wet floors, marble might be a better option than tiles. Additionally, some people like the look of mosaic tiles in their bathrooms; however, these types of tiles can be difficult to clean. When it comes to designing your bathroom
Types Of Bathroom Fitting
There are a few different types of bathroom fitting that can be used to get the best possible experience for your needs. Here are the most common:
- Tub and Shower Fitting
- Bathroom Vanities and Countertops
- Toilet Fitting
- Shower Caddy and Seat Fitting
Tub And Shower Fitting
This type of fitting provides a tub and shower unit, which can be installed in a bathroom. This is a great option if you want a large bathroom with a single bathtub or shower. The unit can be installed on the floor or on a raised platform, so you can customize the space according to your needs. There are many different styles of tub and shower units to choose from, so you can find one that fits your style.
Bathroom Vanities And Countertops
A vanity is a great way to add beauty and functionality to your bathroom. You can choose from many different styles, so you can find one that suits your needs. You can also choose from several different types of countertops, including hardwood, marble, and granite. If you don't have room for a full vanity, you can choose a corner vanity or pedestal vanity. These units are smaller but still offer all the features of a full vanity unit.
A toilet fitting provides everything you need to install a new toilet in your bathroom.
Bathroom Light Fitting
There are many types of bathroom light fittings, so it can be hard to know what you need. Here is a guide to some of the most common types.
- Spotlight fittings: These are the simplest type of bathroom light fitting and consist of a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. They are good for small bathrooms or bedrooms.
- Wing fittings: Wing fittings have two light bulbs - one above the other - and give a wider spread of light. They are good for larger bathrooms where you want plenty of illumination.
- Ceiling lights: Ceiling lights come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are perfect for high-ceilinged bathrooms. They can be plugged into an outlet or have a built-in power supply, so there is no need to buy an extra lamp.
- Floodlights: Floodlights are a type of ceiling light that floods the room with light. They are best used in large, open spaces like kitchens or living rooms, where you want plenty of illumination but don't want too much brightness.
Bathroom Extractor Fan Fitting
If you're looking for a bathroom extractor fan fitting that will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter, then you'll want to consider a model with a built-in heater. These units usually come with three speed settings, so you can adjust the airflow to your needs.
Plus, they usually have a timer so you can set the length of time the fan will run.If you're not sure whether or not your bathroom has an extractor fan fitted, then take a look at the diagram below. It shows the different parts of an extractor fan and which ones may be fitted in a bathroom.
If your bathroom doesn't have an extractor fan fitted, then you'll need to fit one yourself. There are many generic models available online or in hardware stores, or you could try asking your builder or home improvement store if they carry a specific model.
Bathroom Design And Fitting
It's not just a place to take a bath, your bathroom is also an important part of your home. If it's not designed and fitted well, you'll end up feeling frustrated and unhappy. Here are some things to keep in mind when designing and fitting your bathroom:
- Keep the layout simple. A cluttered layout will only make it harder to use your bathroom.
- Choose the right materials. Your bathroom should be decorated with quality materials that will last. Avoid cheap materials that may start to show signs of wear and tear easily.
- Consider the scale of the space. Your bathroom should be large enough for you to move around in, but not so large that it takes up too much space. Make sure to take into account the size of the bathtub and other fittings.
- Think about storage options. You'll want plenty of storage options in your bathroom so you can store your personal belongings safely. There should be a place to hang towels, shelves for cosmetics, drawers for toiletry items, and more.
- Choose fixtures that complement the style of your bathroom. A modern bathroom might feature sleek lighting fixtures, while a traditional one might prefer traditional light fixtures or chandeliers. Fixtures should also complement the tiles, flooring, and walls in your bathroom.
Bathroom Sink Fitting
If you're looking for a new bathroom sink fitting, you're in luck! There are a variety of different options available, from traditional basin and faucet sets to more modern single-hole and combo fittings.Before you make your choice, it's important to take into account your needs.
- Do you need a deep basin for large pots and pans?
- Or do you only need a shallow one for handwashing?
- Do you want a fixed or retractable spout?
Once you've decided on the features you need, it's time to look at the different types of fittings available. Traditional basin sets come with either a single or dual sink, while combo fittings offer both options. Single-hole fittings have a single opening where the water flows into the basin, while combo fittings have two separate openings - one for washing hands and one for pouring water.
If you're looking for a more modern look, consider a single-hole fitting with a built-in draining board. This type of fitting is perfect if space is tight in your bathroom - the board can be removed when not needed, saving valuable counter space.Whatever type of bathroom sink fitting you choose, be sure to take into account your specific needs and preferences. You'll be happy with the results!
Luxury Bathroom Fitting
There are many different types of luxury bathroom fittings available on the market, and each one has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Some of the most popular luxury bathroom fittings include rainfall showers, spa baths, and rainwater tanks. Rainfall showers are a popular choice for luxury bathrooms because they combine the luxurious feel of a traditional shower with the convenience of being able to use rainwater instead of water from an ordinary tap.
They work by using a water tank in the shower that collects rainwater from outside, and then sends it through a spray arm and head onto the person underneath. Because rainfall showers use less water than traditional showers, they can save you money on your monthly water bill. spa baths are another popular type of luxury bathroom fitting. They're similar to rainfall showers in that they use rainwater to sprinkle onto you from above, but they offer a more relaxing experience thanks to their deeper bathtub and Jacuzzi areas. Spa baths are perfect for anyone looking for a way to unwind after a long day or for those who want to relax before bed.
Finally, rainwater tanks are a great option for luxury bathrooms if you're looking for something that's both functional and stylish. Rainwater tanks can be used to collect water for flushing toilets or watering plants, but they're also popular choices for luxury bathrooms because they look beautiful and add an element of sophistication to any room.
Replace Toilet Seating
If your toilet seat is broken or in need of replacement, there are a few things to consider before buying a new one.
- First, make sure the height of the seat is appropriate for your height. Most seats are set at approximately 18 inches from the floor, but if you're taller than average or shorter than average, you may need to adjust the height of the seat.
- Next, consider what type of toilet Seat you'll be using. There are two main types of toilets: Western and Japanese. Western toilets use a continuous chain to raise and lower the seat, while Japanese toilets use a lever that raises and lowers the seat itself. If you're not sure which type your toilet uses, look for a sticker on the side of the bowl or ask your plumbing technician.
- Finally, consider your budget. Different types of seats range in price from around $10 to $30, so it's important to find one that fits your needs and wallet.
Bathroom Fitting Ideas
There are a few different things to think about when choosing a bathroom fitting. The most important thing is to find something that will fit your needs and style. Here are some bathroom fitting ideas to get you started:
- Choose a themed bathroom fitting. For example, choose a fitting with seashells or rainbows if you're looking for a nautical theme, or choose something pink and girly if you're looking for a more feminine look.
- Think about what kind of hardware you would like in your bathroom. Do you want sleek, modern fittings with lots of shiny hardware, or do you prefer rustic fixtures with simple hardware?
- Choose fixtures that will compliment the rest of your bathroom decor. For example, if you have dark wood cabinets and walls, choose light fixtures to bring out the natural color of the wood. If your bathroom has bright colors and patterns, choose fixtures that match the style of your bathroom decor.
- Consider what type of water features you would like in your bathroom. A traditional bathtub can be paired with a faucet that sprays water in all directions, while a shower features an overhead shower head that sends water down directly onto the person under it.
- Think about what type of flooring you would like in your bathroom. A laminate floor is great if you want easy cleanup, but tile or hardwood floors provide more texture and visual interest.
Benefits Of Bathroom Fitting
A bathroom fitting can make a huge difference in your daily life. Not only will it help you to feel more comfortable in your own home, but it can also improve the overall look of your bathroom. Here are some of the benefits of having a bathroom fitting:
- Your bathroom will look better. A good bathroom fitting will provide you with the perfect level of comfort and style. You'll be able to find a fitting that fits both your budget and your personal preferences.
- You'll be more comfortable in your bathroom. A good bathroom fitting will provide you with the right level of support and cushioning. This will make it easier for you to get out of bed in the morning and take care of business in the bathroom.
- You'll save time and money. A good bathroom fitting can save you time and money by fixing common problems before they become serious. It can also help you to avoid costly repairs or replacements down the road.
Finding Bathroom Fitting Near Me
Are you looking for a bathroom fitting near you? Most people are, as it's an important part of getting ready for the day. There are many different types of fittings to choose from, so it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. Here are some tips on finding the best bathroom fitting for you:
- If you're in need of a basic toilet and sink fitting, look for a standard single-piece unit. These fittings are affordable and easy to install. You can also find these fittings in a range of styles, so you can find one that matches your bathroom decor.
- If you have an existing shower or bathtub, you may be able to fit a new bath or shower cubicle onto the existing fixture. This is a cheaper option than buying a whole new bathroom fitting, and it can often be easier to install too. Just make sure that the cubicle is the right size for your needs and that it has the features that you want.
- If you're looking to upgrade your bathroom completely, consider purchasing a complete bathroom fitting package. These fittings come with everything from the toilet to the taps and towels. They can be more expensive than buying individual parts, but they offer greater flexibility and convenience overall.
Bathroom Fitting Cost
Bathroom fitting costs in the UK can vary dramatically depending on the severity of the need and the location. A basic, medium-sized bathroom may only cost around £200 to fit, while a more complicated or large bathroom could cost up to £3,000. However, there are many discounts and deals available if you shop around.
If you're just looking to upgrade your existing bathroom without completely re-fitting it, there are a few companies that offer a 'white glove' installation service - they'll come into your home and take measurements, then design and build the new bathroom exactly to your specifications. This can be a cheaper option than completely re-fitting, but it's not always available.
Generally speaking, most bathrooms in the UK will require a shower cubicle and toilet cubicle - these can both cost around £100 to install. If you're looking to add extra features such as a bathtub or a wetroom, those will also likely require an additional fee.
When it comes to bathroom fitting, the cost of a project can vary massively depending on where you are in the UK. In some cases, you could be looking at a few hundred pounds while in others, the bill could be much higher. To help you calculate a ballpark figure for your bathroom fitting project, we have put together a list of costs that you might encounter. Bear in mind that these costs are only a guide and will vary depending on the size and complexity of your project.
- Materials: This includes things like fittings, wallpapers and tiles.
- Labour: This includes things like plumbers, builders and tradesmen.
- Decorating Costs: This includes things like mirrors, tiles and wallpaper.
Hire A Professional Today!
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a bathroom fitting. First, make sure the space is big enough for the new fixture. Second, consider the function of the fixture: some are designed for hygiene purposes only, while others offer functionality such as a bathtub or shower head. Finally, be sure to choose a fitting that is stylish and fits in with your décor.