- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day bookings
- Eco-friendly, pet and child safe detergents
- Stain Removal
- High-end Professional Equipment
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Are you looking for a carpet cleaning company that you can trust to undertake the deep cleaning of your carpets?
If you’ve ever spilt wine or food on your carpets, you know how frustrating and difficult it can be to remove stains. With the help of a professional carpet cleaner, you can give your carpets the proper care and remove even the most stubborn of stains.
Proper carpet cleaning is a skilled process which needs to be repeated periodically in order to maintain the condition of your carpet and extend its life expectancy. Naturally, dust, stains and a build up of microorganisms can’t be avoided, therefore, carpet care should be frequent and preferably done by a professional carpet cleaner.
Why choose a professional to clean your carpets?
Of course, carpet cleaning is a process that you can attempt yourself, if you have the ability, equipment and time. However, using an experienced professional will give much better results than common cleaning as it not only refreshes your carpet but also addresses other important factors, such as germs.
First of all, you save time - by using an expert to undertake the cleaning, the work is completed much faster than you would be able to. Secondly, you can save money - regular professional cleaning will extend the life of your carpet and save you from having to replace your carpets as regularly.
If you live in a rental apartment, furthermore, it is also important to note that getting carpets cleaned professionally at the end of tenancy cleaning will ensure you do not have to pay your landlord extra money to get the job done. Remember, your landlord will want the property to look as good and as clean as new for the next round of tenants.
Finally, by hiring a professional, the overall results will be much better - all stains will be removed and there will be no need to worry about germs and allergens, which is especially important if the area is used by babies, young children or those with allergies.
What is the process of on-site carpet cleaning?
The professional carpet cleaning process usually consists of three stages:
- Cleaning: This is the cleaning of carpets with high power vacuums, removing dust & hairs etc.
- Washing & Rinsing: This is the main part of the cleaning, with all stains and deep rooted dirt removed.
- Steam sterilisation: This work is particularly important as it eliminates all kinds of germs and microorganisms that are present on the carpet which, if not removed, can circulate through the carpet and even become airborne.
What are the suggested methods for carpet cleaning services?
Even with regular household cleaning and vacuuming, your carpets will still harbour stains, dust, hairs and even microorganisms and allergens. Professional carpet cleaners use specialist machines, techniques and materials. Some of methods are:
- Special cleaners and detergents which provide deep cleansing, remove difficult stains in the fibres and also fight mites.
- Biological carpet cleaning - This process treats microorganisms and allergens that may be harmful to you and your family, especially if small children or people with allergies live in the property.
- Steam cleaning - Effectively refresh your carpet and improve the quality of the air in the room.
How much does it cost?
Steam cleaning is the most popular method. If you want something more thorough, cleaning can be done with specialist detergents that fight even the most difficult stains deep in the fibres, as well as mites or other microorganisms that can be harmful.
The main factor in the costing is the type and material of the carpet, i.e. nylon or polyester, hand or machine made, and of course the surface area.
The average cost is estimated between £60-120 with the minimum starting at £35 (depending on the size of the carpet).
Why trust us?
All of the carpet cleaning services professionals on our platform have many years of experience in the field and will ensure that your carpets are left not only looking clean and fresh but also germ-free.
With the use of modern professional equipment and skills, they can ensure that your carpets look as good as new. By going through us, furthermore, you will get a better idea of the cleaning prices beforehand and can therefore avoid any surprises when you receive your bill.
Having your carpets looking like new again is just a few clicks away!