Professional Bathroom Design And Fitting Services
Bathroom Design And Fitting
- Flexible hours, book a time that suits you
- Same day & Next day Bookings
- Pay us by Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Pay on-site
Choose which handyman service you need.
- Handy Man Services - 1 Hour
- Handy Man Services - 2 Hours
- Handy Man Services - Half Day (4h)
- Handy Man Services - Full Day (8h)
- Tv wall mounting service
- Single wardrobe assembly
- Double wardrobe assembly
- Triple Wardrobe assembly
- Quadruple Wardrobe assembly
- Flat Packed Wardrobe assembly
- Plastic wardrobe assembly
- Metal/Steel storage Wardrobe or Cabinet assembly
- Corner sofa bed assembly
- Bed assembly assembly
- Single Bed assembly
- Double Bed assembly
- King-size bed assembly
- Queen Size Bed assembly
- Superking Bed assembly
- Twin Bed assembly
- Childs Bed assembly
- Sofa bed assembly
- One Seater Sofa assembly
- Two Seater Sofa assembly
- Three Seater Sofa assembly
- Four Seater Sofa assembly
- L Shaped Sofa assembly
- U Shaped Sofa assembly
- Sideboard assembly
- Two Door Sideboard assembly
- Three Door Sideboard assembly
- Shelf installation assembly
- Corner Shelf assembly
- Curtains fitting assembly
- Windows assembly
- Bookcase assembly
- Chest of drawers assembly
- 4 Seater Dining Table assembly
- 6 Seater Dining Table assembly
- Marble Dining Table assembly
- Dining chairs assembly assembly
- Coffee table assembly assembly
- Marble Coffee Table assembly
- Round Coffee Table assembly
- Glass Coffee Table assembly
- Bathroom furniture assembly
- Dressing tables assembly
- Cribs assembly
- Kitchen table assembly
- Small Picture hanging
- Large Picture hanging
- Loft ladders installation
- Full Length Mirror hanging
- Mirror up to 1.8m X 1m hanging
- Bathroom mirror hanging
- Whiteboard hanging
- Sliding door wardrobe assembly
- Sliding 3 doors wardrobe assembly
- Bed no storage / drawers assembly
- Bed with storage assembly
- Double-decker bed assembly
- Small chest / bedside table assembly
- Large chest (6-8 drawers) assembly
- Shelving unit assembly
- TV bench (low stand) assembly
- Cupboard / kitchen cabinet assembly
- TV unit tall assembly
- Coffee table / desk assembly
- Floating desk assembly
- Chair(s) assembly
- Filing cabinet 4-6 drawers assembly
- Filing cabinet 6-8 drawers assembly
- TV wall mounting assembly
- Blinds & curtains fitting
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seats fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flaps fitting
- Garden shed assembly
- Climbing frames assembly
- Sandboxes assembly
- Slides assembly
- Playhouse assembly
- Childs Trampoline trampoline installation/ assembly
- Trampoline (12Ft-20Ft) assembly
- Trampoline (8Ft-12Ft) assembly
- Small BBQ Assembly
- Big BBQ Assembly
- Normal Webber BBQ assembly
- Dining sets assembly
- Sofa sets assembly
- Loungers assembly
- Tables & Chairs assembly
- Garden Benches assembly
- Gazebo assembly
- Picnic Bench assembly
- Trimetals Stowaway Store assembly
- Bicycle sote assembly
- Wooden shed assembly
- Metal shed assembly
- Plastic shed assembly
- Palram Shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting Shed assembly
- Oh Keeper Overlap Apex Shed assembly
- Forest Epping Overplap assembly
- Asgard bicycle shed assembly
- Lean-to shed assembly
- Yardmaster Metal shed assembly
- Power Pent Potting shed assembly
- Office chair assembly
- Office desk assembly
- Office drawer unit
- Folding Treadmill assembly
- Heavy Treadmill (non folding) assembly
- Cross trainer assembly
- Weight bench assembly
- Cycling machine assembly
- Punching weights assembly
- Stepmill assembly
Recently booked jobs
Guide To Successful Bathroom Design And Fitting
When you think of a bathroom, what comes to mind? Probably not a lot of things that are related to design. But that doesn’t mean bathroom design and fitting is any less important than it seems. In fact, it can be one of the most crucial elements of your home’s renovation or design project. That’s why we put together this guide to successful bathroom Design and Fitting. From layout considerations to materials and fixtures, we have everything you need to make sure your bathroom is perfect for you and your needs.
What Is Bathroom Design And Why Is It Important?
Bedroom design refers to the layout and aesthetics of the bathroom. A very good bathroom design can help to create a very relaxing atmosphere and give you the space to unwind and relax after a strenuous day.
There are many different types of bathrooms, and each has its own unique features that can make it more or less successful in meeting your needs. Here is a breakdown of the most common types of bathrooms and their potential benefits:
- The Traditional Bathroom.
This is the most common type of bathroom, and it typically includes a sink, toilet, and bathtub. This layout is popular because it's easy to use and fits most spaces.
- The Walk-In Bathroom.
A walk-in bathroom is similar to a traditional bathroom, but it has one big difference: the toilet and bath tub are located on one side of the room, and the sink is on the other. This layout allows you to easily access everything you need without having to cross the room.
- The Soaker Tub/Shower Combo.
This type of bathroom combines a shower with a tub or shower stall. It's perfect for people who want to take advantage of both bathrooms at once. You can also find this type of bath in walk-in models as well as traditional ones.
Choosing The Right Size And Configuration For Your Bathroom
When you are designing your bathroom, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, the size of the room is important. You want to make sure that the space you have is well-suited for the type of bathroom you are designing.
When deciding on the size of your bathroom, take into account how many people will be using it at any given time. Generally speaking, smaller bathrooms are better for one person and larger bathrooms can accommodate up to four people. It's also important to consider how often each person will use the bathroom. If someone uses it very frequently, they might want to go with a larger bathroom while someone who uses it occasionally might prefer a smaller one.
The layout of your bathroom should reflect how often each person will use it. A typical layouts includes: one main area with multiple sinks and toilets; three or four areas for bathing; and separate areas for washing hands and showers/tubs. When considering a layout, think about how much space you want each area to take up and what type of functionality you want each area to have.
Additional features like a spa or wet bar may need to be taken into account when choosing a bathroom design and fitting. If you have a spa, you'll need at least one area large enough to fit a Jacuzzi or pool. If you have a wet bar, you'll need at least one area large enough to fit a refrigerator and liquor cabinet. Other features like a shower head that jets water out in all directions or a dual-sink vanity may also require additional space.
Choosing The Right Bathroom Fittings And Fixtures
Selecting the right bathroom fixtures is one of the most important steps in creating a successful bathroom design. There are many different types, sizes, and styles of faucets, towel racks, and toilets to choose from, so it can be hard to decide which one is right for your home.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right bathroom fixtures:
- Consider your lifestyle. Do you often use multiple towels per session? Do you want a rack that holds a lot of towels or one that's smaller?
- Think about how often you'll use each fixture. Faucets come in different styles with different water flow rates. Make sure you select the correct one for your needs!
- Size matters! Make sure to consider how much space you have in your bathroom and what size fixtures will fit best. Some towel racks may overlap other cabinets or countertops if they're not placed properly, so be sure to measure before buying!
- Consider your style. Are you looking for traditional fixtures or something more modern? Do you want chrome accents or sleek lines? Consider your personal style when selecting these items!
Some Tips For Bathroom Design And Fitting
If you're ready to start designing your own bathroom, here are few tips for you
- Keep the layout modular – use multiple pieces of furniture instead of one large piece that takes up too much space. This will make it easier to rearrange the room as needed.
- Use bright colors and cheerful designs – these will light up any room and make it feel more inviting.
- Be creative – there's no limit to what you can do with a bathroom! Try out nontraditional layouts, unusual materials or design features, and see what works best for your property and tenants.
Costs Involved In Bathroom Design And Fitting
From the size of the space to the type of materials used, costs can vary greatly for Bathroom Design And Fitting. Here are some of the most common costs associated with a bathroom remodel:
- Layout and Design: This is usually one of the most expensive aspects of a bathroom remodel project. A professional designer will be needed to help guide you through the layout and design process, and they may charge by the hour or per page of work.
- Materials: From flooring to cabinets and walls, different materials will cost different amounts. It's important to shop around for prices before making a decision on what to use.
- Professional Services: Rates for these types of services vary widely, so it's important to do your research before choosing one.
Choosing The Right Bathroom Design And Fitting Professional
Not every project requires professional services, but if you're planning on doing any major renovations yourself (like installing new flooring or cabinets), hiring a contractor is probably a better idea than trying to do it all yourself.
When it comes to choosing the right bathroom design and fitting professional, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, consider your budget. A professional should be able to provide you with an estimate of the cost of their services upfront, so you know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
- Secondly, choose someone who is experienced in both bathroom remodels and repairs. This will ensure that your bathroom looks and functions properly.
- They should also be able to provide you with a detailed proposal outlining their services and cost.
When it comes to bathroom design and fitting, there are a variety of factors that you need to take into account. From the layout of the room to the dimensions of your toilet and shower, getting it just right can be tricky. To save you time and hassle, we've put together this guide on how to create a successful bathroom fit for your needs.