NICEIC registered Electrician providing electrical works/ certificates. CCTV & Alarms also installed.
An EICR is a detailed electrical inspection of a property’s electrical installation where an in-depth report detailing any necessary remedial work is produced. During the appointment, your electrical engineer will complete an Electrical Safety Inspection to ensure that all electrical circuits on the property are in working order and are safe to use. Please note that the electrical engineer will need to disconnect the installation from the main electrical power supply for the inspection. Please note, it is your responsibility to plug appliances back in after your electrics have been tested (this includes your fridge/freezer). The entire onsite process will typically take up to two hours depending on the number of circuits on the property. Following the assessment, the Electrical Safety Certificate is emailed within 2-5 business days.
As a landlord you are required by law to have an Electrical Installation Condition Report, this helps protect you from prosecution in the event that a tenant is harmed by faulty electrics in your property.
The frequency with which EICRs should be obtained varies depending on the kind of property. For rental properties, an EICR Testing is typically done every five years or at the start of a new tenancy. An EICR should only be done by a qualified electrician.
What does the inspection include?
- The inspection includes the below checks if earthing and bonding is adequate
- Whether light switches, fittings, sockets, and controls are suitable, serviceable, and protected - replacement will be recommended if necessary
- If earthing and bonding is adequate
- If the wiring system is adequate and its current condition
- If adequate identification and safety notices are available
- The extent of any wear and tear, damage or deterioration
- Whether there are any changes in the use of the premises which have led to, or may lead to, unsafe conditions
Book your appointment
Get instant prices now!
Choose a service:
Choose your services:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Book online 24/7
Very happy with Adams knowledge and professionalism, excellent service, would highly recommend.
Adam was punctual, tidy and went above and beyond of what Is expected. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone.
Adam is very professional and does a great job. He turned up on time and was polite and courteous. Would highly recommend this company.
Very quick service, polite and efficient.
Friendly, quick and got the job done! Would recommend to anyone.